Actions Challenge Rules
1. There are no monetary prizes to be won by participating in the Actions Challenge. The Actions Challenge is not a contest.
2. Submitted Actions and all text, photos, videos and external links related to them will be reviewed by the Canadian Centre for Architecture (CCA) and the X São Paulo Architecture Biennial. Selected participants will have the opportunity to present their submissions at the Biennial.
3. In order to submit an Action, you need to create an account on www.cca-actions.org and provide a valid email address. Your email address will not be shared with any third parties and you will not be contacted by the Canadian Centre of Architecture for any matters other than the Actions Challenge.
4. By uploading a photo or video, you acknowledge that you are the author of this photo or video or that you hold the rights to it, and that you are the author of the Action portrayed in the photo or video. You are responsible for clearing copyright for uploaded photos or videos and/or for any content appearing in the photos or video protected by Copyright Laws and absolve the CCA of all responsibility should the necessary copyright clearance not be obtained by the applicant.
5. Uploaded content may be removed by the cca-actions.org team or any member of the Canadian Centre for Architecture at their sole discretion and without notice. In particular, but not exclusively, content which features or encourages obscene, vulgar, pornographic or indecent behaviour in any way will not be tolerated and will be removed immediately.
6. Uploaded content is subject to comments and voting from other users.
7. The Canadian Centre for Architecture is not liable for the content included in the photos, videos, text or external links posted by individual users.
8. By submitting an Action and the content related to it, you acknowledge that the Canadian Centre for Architecture has a right to use of this content, in whole or in part, in the sole purpose of promoting the Actions: What You Can Do With the City exhibition and the www.cca-actions.org website.
9. By submitting an Action and the content related to it, you acknowledge that it may be publicly displayed on the www.cca-actions.org website for an indeterminate amount of time.
10. The Canadian Centre for Architecture does not encourage nor endorse in any way Actions that are deemed illegal by municipal, provincial, national and international regulations.